The below instructions apply to all MobOption Clients. In the event of Withdrawal request, the funds will be transferred according to the original method used to fund your trading account. In order to request the withdrawal, fill in the Withdrawal Form, which can be found under My Account/Withdrawal once you are logged in your account.
Filling in the form:
- Client Information: fill in all required fields with relevant info.
- Depending on the Withdrawal method, fill in the details for Credit Card or Wire Transfer:
- If you choose Withdrawal via Credit/Debit Card, all you need to fill in, is the Cardholder name and the last 4 digits of the Card number.
- If you choose Withdrawal via Wire Transfer, you are required to provide following information:
- a) Beneficiary Bank: name of your bank.
b) Beneficiary Bank Address: full address of your bank, including city and the country.
c) IBAN No/Account No: IBAN no. is necessary for international transfers/ account no. is not mandatory.
d) Beneficiary’s full name: your name as stated on the bank account.
e) Intermediary Bank: this field is not mandatory. SWIFT/BIC code: please provide your Bank’s SWIFT or BIC code.
- If you choose to withdraw via e-Wallet, all you need to do is fill in the withdrawal form, which can be found here and send it back to us at email@example.com.
- Alternatively you can complete and sign the withdrawal form which can be found here and send it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once a withdrawal form is submitted, it can take up to one business day to approve and process the request. It can take up to 5 business days for the funds to show in your account. Kindly note, that we will only process your withdrawal request, if your account is in compliance with the Know Your Client legal requirements.
GENERAL RISK WARNING: CONTRACTS FOR DIFFERENCES (CFD) IS A COMPLEX FINANCIAL PRODUCT, WITH SPECULATIVE CHARACTER, THE TRADING OF WHICH INVOLVES SIGNIFICANT RISKS OF LOSS OF CAPITAL. TRADING CFDS, WHICH IS A MARGINAL PRODUCT, MAY RESULT IN THE LOSS OF YOUR ENTIRE BALANCE. REMEMBER THAT LEVERAGE IN CFDS CAN WORK BOTH TO YOUR ADVANTAGE AND DISADVANTAGE. CFDS TRADERS DO NOT OWN, OR HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO, THE UNDERLYING ASSETS. TRADING CFDS IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR ALL INVESTORS. PAST PERFORMANCE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A RELIABLE INDICATOR OF FUTURE RESULTS. FUTURE FORECASTS DO NOT CONSTITUTE A RELIABLE INDICATOR OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE. BEFORE DECIDING TO TRADE, YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES, LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE AND RISK TOLERANCE. YOU SHOULD NOT DEPOSIT MORE THAN YOU ARE PREPARED TO LOSE. PLEASE ENSURE YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THE RISK ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ENVISAGED AND SEEK INDEPENDENT ADVICE, IF NECESSARY. SPOT CAPITAL MARKETS LTD DOES NOT ISSUE ADVICE, RECOMMENDATIONS OR OPINIONS IN RELATION TO ACQUIRING, HOLDING OR DISPOSING OF ANY FINANCIAL PRODUCT. SPOT CAPITAL MARKETS LTD IS NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISER AND ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN EXECUTION ONLY BASIS. PLEASE READ OUR GENERAL RISK DISCLOSURE. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH CFD TRADING CLICK HERE.
DUE TO REGULATORY RESTRICTIONS, THE COMPANY DOES NOT ACCEPT CLIENTS FROM THE FOLLOWING JURISDICTIONS: AFGHANISTAN, AUSTRALIA, BELGIUM, CANADA, IRAN, IRAQ, ISRAEL, JAPAN, NORTH KOREA, NEW ZEALAND, TURKEY AND THE USA.
MOBOPTION LIMITED OPERATES AS A BRAND OF SPOT CAPITAL MARKETS LIMITED, A CYPRUS INVESTMENT FIRM, LICENSED AND AUTHORISED BY THE CYPRUS SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION (CYSEC), UNDER LICENSE NUMBER 210/13. SPOT CAPITAL MARKETS LIMITED IS LOCATED AT 319, 28TH OCTOBER STREET, KANIKA BUSINESS CENTRE, 2ND FLOOR LIMASSOL 3105, CYPRUS.